Project owner: lali Baiadze professor
School/University: ,,Intelekti” school; LEPL Gori University.
Province/Region: Georgia, Shida Kartli
Code postal/City: 1400. Gori
Street/No: Toidze st.N2
Contact person: Lali Baiadze
Tei: (8270) 7-34-35; (899)188852
Background: movement ,,Beautiful school“ in Georgia started in 1997. School ,,intelekti” joined the
movement in 2001-2002.
• 2001-2002 15 march. Competition ,,Beautiful school” was announced.
Coordinator professor: Lamara Chikvaidze, Chavchavadze University. Tbilisi school
,,intelekti” took part (27-29 Agust) in the exhibition.
• 2001-2002. The competition ,,if I’m a peace ambassador” was held. With the participation
of ,,Beautiful school”
• 2001-2002 23 February school was visited by the members of movement effe freedom in
education ,,Beautiful school”
(Eginhard fuchs, Hagen Bornhiophst, Lamara Chikvaidze and others).
• 2002-2003 ,,our future profession” The meeting was in the Tskhinvali University with the
professors. the aim was: movement ,,Beautiful school” is the future of the mankind.
• 2002-2003 11 November school ,,intelekti” was guested by the effe freedom in education
,,Beautiful school” president Mr. Eginhard Fuchs.
project: ,,Freedom to a teacher to achive the aim.” The teachers represented their own
• 2002-2003 18 February. Buzy game was held between the teachers: How to make the school
,,intelekti” ,,Beautiful school” - ,,Let’s look in to our souls and try to understand others”.
• 2002-2003 7 February: effe Freedom in education ,,Beautiful school” critical friends:
students. teachers and parents visited school ,,intelekti” from Armazi school. School
,,intelekti” represented the school conception.
• 2002-2003 the film was made about school ,,intelekti”. The presentation of the film. The life
of the ,,Beautiful school” was shown in club ..Neo”.
• 2002-2003 November 11. International project ,,Beautiful school” in Russia in Georgia.
• 2002-2003 week of the celebration of knowledge. Excursion in the historical town-
Uplistsikhe. The musical composition was held their ,,God save my motherland”.
• 2003-2004 13-19 octomber. effe freedom in education ,,Beautiful school”. Turkish Judibey
school and school ,,intelekti”. Judibey students and teachers visited school ,,intelekti”. They
were introduced to a ,,Beautiful school” movement, conference, concert and the training
,,the modern technologies in education were held.
• 2003-2004 parents is a teacher-unstopped educational system
• 2003-2004 (creative education) drawing on the road with the aim : ,,Beautiful school” ,,The
house of happiness”
• 2003-2004 22-23 April ,,Intelekti” students, parents and students visited Judibey school. The
conference effe freedom in education ,,Beautiful school” was represented by the ,,intelekti”
teachers and students.
• 2005-2006 school ,,Intelekti” took part in the international exhibition of aesthetical rules effe
• Georgian Brunen international movement ,,From the regional network structure of school to
international network structures”.
• 2005-2006 with the help of the Georgian professional women’s association was held the
seminar ,,my choice” ,,Beautiful school”
• 2005-2006 Joint project of Georgian private school’s association and school ,,Intelekti”:
Traditional and modern methods in teaching (Tbilisi, Kutaisi, Batumi, Kobuleti, Telavi)
participants were introduced to a movement – effe freedom in education ,,Beautiful School”
• 2005-2006 in January. Student’s works were sent in Germany.
• 2005-2006 photo exhibition of ,,Beautiful school” in Tbilisi In Chavchavadze University.
• 2005-2006 student Aesthetic education. The personal exhibition of Luka Mikhanashvili
• 2005-2006 Literatural and musical composition ,,Tragedy of Tsitsamuri” (creative education
of students) was held in Tbilisi classic Gimnazium.
• 2007-2008 personal (exhibition of Tsira Mgaloblishvili, Sopo Jambrishvili and Goirgi
Elbakidze. (creative education at school)
• 2007-2008 The seminar ,,multidimensional educational technologies” was conducted (Gori,
• 2007-2008 pre-school institution primary educational school and adults education to introduce
the educational technologies of other countries the theme of the seminar: the educational system
in Turkey (Gori University, Tbilisi Chavchavadze University).